[Vision2020] Daniel Foucachon/Shooting Games/Doug Wilson

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 19:46:16 PDT 2006

This type of "church activity" has been going on for years at Mr.
"I-don't-pay-taxes-and-don't-intend-ever-to" Cernick's home.  It is well
known that the kirkers are well armed and not afraid to bear them.  Heck,
you look closely enough, you'll see a doctor and his family are even there -
shooting.

I do have to admit, that is the first time I've seen Dougie take up a weapon
- usually he never even goes to one of those things.  Must be some reason he
went this year.

J  :]