[Vision2020] Sex Offender to Be Released

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jul 6 23:16:12 PDT 2006

I'm as sickened as anyone by the two young men recently charged with sex
crimes against children, and I'm no fan of NSA, but it's wrong to refer to
it as Wayne has below.  Whatever other disagreements I have with Christ
Church and NSA -- and there are many -- the suggestion, even in jest, that
child molesters have a haven of instruction there is offensive.

keely