[Vision2020] Mosocw City Council Retreat andEconomicDevelopmentWorkshop Ag

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 6 15:35:41 PDT 2006

I tend to agree with you, Ellen.

East City Park is centrally located, thus almost ensuring more community
involvement.  Some local vendors could provide munchies.  It could become
something we would all look forward to.

How about it, City Council?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____