[Vision2020] City Council Workshop on Economic Development Ideas

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 14:28:52 PDT 2006

I have a suggestion on how the City Council can improve the economy;  stop preventing businesses that provide jobs from coming into the  community. --Just a thought. I am no economist, but I bet that would be  a start in right direction. : )

  Best,

  _DJA

Linda Pall <lpall at moscow.com> wrote:              Dear Visionaries,

  Sorry  to bring forth a deluge from the Pall source but here's something  else you may be interested in. We had one of these on June 12  concerning the living wage idea and we're doing this one on economic  development ideas people, literally, want to bring to the table. In  August (Monday, August 14), we'll be talking about the future of  downtown. RSVP to assure yourself a place.

  Hope to see you!

  Linda Pall
  Moscow City Council

  PS:  The message below was sent to the people who came the first time. It's  easy to get on the list: just reply to me personally and you're there.  There will be no 'sharing of teh list' however. I just found out that  someone had stolen my moniker and was offering, unauthorized, various  wonderful things from somewhere in Asia!

    Please  join us again for an open discussion on the future of economic  development in the City of Moscow. Bring us your favorite idea that you  would like to see seriously considered. If you have any prospectus or  descriptions in print, bring 30 to share. You are welcome to wing it  and just bring your ideas. The whole purpose of these lunches is  to break down barriers and stimulate conversation and exchange. Your  City Council is enriched by it and we appreciate your participation! Please come and   spread the word to friends and colleagues to come. Attendance   is entirely open to anyone. If you don't want lunch, come anyway and we'll still   welcome you!

  Give  me a heads up for seating to let me know to expect you: call  882-7255 before 10 AM, Monday, July 10. I promise, just as last time,  we will begin promptly at 12 noon and end promptly at 1 PM. The favor  of your presence is HIGHLY requested!

  All the best,

  Linda Pall
  City Council President

  RSVP: 882-7255 (882-PALL)