[Vision2020] Speaking of Storms

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 14:52:27 PDT 2006

Bring it on!  I love extreme weather like the storm this AM.....too cool.

I miss the white-outs we used to have back home, the rain that never let up
for hours, the winds that would classify as "tornado force" winds in other
places but were merely a strong breeze to us.

Wow - now THAT was living in an "organic" world!

J  :]