[Vision2020] "Googling" myself!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 10:43:56 PDT 2006

Ellen,

 You learn all sorts of stuff about yourself through  the Internet. Like I had no idea I was a character in the Spiderman  Comic Series:

  "Donovan, Arnold  "Lefty" Amazing Spider-Man I #244 (1983)  Petty criminal, worked for Hobgoblin (Kingsley), hypnotized and exposed  to strength-enhancing formula, driven insane, fought Spider-Man as the  Hobgoblin before Kingsley killed him via remote control."

  The similarities are so strikingly close, I cannot think this was a coincidence.

  : )

  Best,

  _DJA

Ellen Roskovich <gussie443 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Wow!   What an eye-opening experience that is!  I would have never  thought of it until it was mentioned here on V2020.  Not only have  I "googled" myself, I've checked up on my kids, my friends, school  friends from the past. . . . I've been doing some catching up!

  I  am really amazed. . . I'll have to ask my more computer literate kid if  he knows mom read his little blurb to his snowboarding buddies up in  Canada.  That should wake everyone up!  Mom can check up on  you.  You can't trust mom when she gets her hands on a computer. .  .she'll know. . . so talk nice.

  But  all kidding aside, I can see how serious and humiliating it would be to  find untrue statements about yourself.  In my case I could just  chuckle at my son's note and feel proud finding my daughter's silver  medal mentioned and deeply saddened when I discovered a couple  obituaries I didn't expect.

  So with all this in mind. . . we need to play nice.

  And if you haven't already, go ahead and stick your name in there and see what pops up!

  Ellen A. Roskovich

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com