[Vision2020] Re: Great Exegesis

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Wed Jul 5 22:48:40 PDT 2006

Chas,

You don't need to worry about me turning tail and disappearing.  I would
leave that to people like Jack Murtha and his followers.  And, yes, I would
be embarrassed if I were involved in any of that.

As for my not having had anything interesting to say before, you have
certainly wasted a lot of your time and energy in response.  I suppose your
time and energy must be of little value since you exert it so cheaply.

Thanks for the wedding congrats... it is my wife's nephew's wedding.  I have
to travel to Seattle, to take relatives home and will not be back for a few
days after the wedding.  Then I have to prepare statements for my friend
from Guatamala when he goes before the immigration court, which I am taking
him too on Aug. 1, back in Seattle.  After that, I will be able to devote
the time necessary to adequately respond to your request.

Hope the heat is better in Moscow than here in Lewiston....

Dick S...