[Vision2020] A New Witch Hunt

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 17:56:38 PDT 2006

Keely,

I happen to have a Dick Translator that I bought cheap on eBay, so I
will interpret Mr. Sherwin for you.

When he writes this:

"It is so amusing to see how so many of the libs here in the venom are
embracing Wicca while admitting they know little, or nothing, about it.  It
is always the same with you people:  Any President but Bush and any religion
but Christianity."

He means this:

"I find it curious that many of the liberals on Vision2020 are quick
to condemn Christianity, yet simultaneously slow to criticize minority
faiths that they likely know little or nothing about."

The Dick Translator choked on Bush; my apologies.

When he writes this:

"You are so very translucent."

He means this:

"Your true meaning is always crystal clear."

Cheers,

Chas