[Vision2020] A New Witch Hunt

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Wed Jul 5 14:51:18 PDT 2006

Ellen Roskovich wrote:
"What I personally am "embracing" is a persons right to practice the religion of their choice (or no religion) in peace within our community."

Exactly!  And that is what I am speaking about.  It just seems to me that many of the people here on the venom have chosen certain religious choices, by others, as targets of ridicule and criticism.  However, I have not heard any criticism of the fringe religious beliefs.

Dick S.