[Vision2020] Fireworks(just black cats and stuff)

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 14:25:40 PDT 2006

Jennifer,
        I couldn't agree more.
        Fireworks rock!
        Just wouldnt be July 4th without them!
                   TL

                "Those 'technicalities' have a name, Bobby. They're called the Bill of Rights."
                                                                                                          -----Hank H

  Jennifer McFarland <jmcfarland at latah.id.us> wrote:
  I was very pleased with what I saw this 4th. The neighbors who just moved
in diagonally across the way from me put on their own small display of
fireworks and seemed to have taken all sorts of precautionary safety
measures. I was impressed last night, while down in Clarkston, to see that
so many people had wet down their lawns prior to setting anything off. I am
very pleased to report that we (at the Sheriff's Office) did not have any
fires this weekend caused by fireworks. It was really great for me to spend
the weekend NOT getting called out to a disaster and still getting to see
the great pyrotechnical displays!

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281
http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
http://mail.yahoo.com