[Vision2020] Great Exegesis

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 12:37:08 PDT 2006

Dick, I'm going to have to confess that you disappoint me.  After
boasts like these:

"In the near future, I will answer you post... here in the
forum.  I just wanted you to know how such a speech makes a Christian person
feel.  I know you posted this piece to stir debate and I thought you should
be rewarded.

As PROMISED, I will answer... [the] hateful diatribe soon.  By that, I
mean within a couple of weeks.  You may not agree with my answer but it will
be from me, not some alleged intelluctual I copied something from."

And:

"Just wanted to let you all know I did not turn tail and disappear
without sending my answer to the hate mail piece Chas posted here some
time back."

How is your research going, Dick?  Or did you bite off more than you can chew?

--
http://emmagoldman.wordpress.com/

"Aren't people absurd! They never use the freedoms they do have, but
demand those they don't have; they have freedom of thought, they
demand freedom of speech." -- Søren Kierkegaard