[Vision2020] Still more slander from Crabtree

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 4 18:23:50 PDT 2006

Nope.  Can't say that I ever saw Michael Metzler either.

I agree with some of his opinions and disagree with others.  But, like Phil
Nisbet, I appreciate his candor.

Thanks for everything you are and all the tings you aren't, Michael.

Rock on.

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)