[Vision2020] A New Witch Hunt

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 4 11:09:24 PDT 2006

Concerning Wicca -

http://www.wicca.org/

deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

  _____

From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Ellen Roskovich
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:43 AM
To: privatejf32 at hotmail.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] A New Witch Hunt

There is a Canadian website that I've found helpful in giving insite into a
number of religions and there's a section on Wicca.  You might want to check
out www.religioustolerance.org .

Then, for those of other faiths, I'd like to hear back how you found your
religion to be represented on this site. Is it fairly accurate?  Do you
agree. . . disagree?

Just think of it as a little spiritual homework. . . can't hurt ya!

Ellen A. Roskovich

  _____