[Vision2020] Fireworks(just black cats and stuff)

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 09:22:39 PDT 2006

Wow, the police dispatchers are giving out incorrect info then.
  I called the police number and asked and the said fireworks are fine until midnight tomorrow night----wonder who's right on that?
  I'm not too certain the police dispatcher even knew....she's over in Pullman somewhere serving like three cities and four counties in two states, right?
  Sounds confusing.
       TL

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Em, no...they are considered a violation of the noise ordenance and the cops
will ticket people for using them.

J :]

>From: Tim Lohrmann
>To: vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: [Vision2020] Fireworks(just black cats and stuff)
>Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 15:13:51 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Non-aerial fireworks are cool in Moscow between midnight tonight and
>midnight on the 5th, right?

>Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+
>countries) for 2¢/min or less.

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
> http://www.fsr.net
> mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com