[Vision2020] A Reminder: Pets + Cars = Death

J K Proctor docproc1 at lycos.com
Mon Jul 3 14:52:25 PDT 2006

As I was leaving the Rosauer's parking lot Saturday about noon, I saw a
man leave a dauchsan in his car with two windows rolled down a few
inches....

which prompted me to remind everyone:  PLEASE don't leave your pets
unattended in your cars, even for a few minutes.  Even with the windows
partially rolled down, the temperature can skyrocket to 160 degrees F in
less than 15 minutes!

One would think this would be a "no-brainer" by now, but some people
never seem to get the message....

Thanks for letting me vent, everyone!
J K Proctor

"Coffee...the finest organic suspension ever devised."
--Kathryn Janeway, Captain
U.S.S. Voyager