[Vision2020] Moscow Ordinance 2002-13 aka The "Topless" Ordinance

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 3 14:28:14 PDT 2006

Greetings Mrs. Lund, admittedly I am working from my imperfect memories of
the goings on surrounding the events in question. I seem to recall at least
two different pastors, not counting DW, piping up in support of the proposed
ordinance. I do not recall who they were or if they specifically stipulated
that they were speaking on behalf of their congregations or not. Whenever a
person identifies themselves by title when they speak, I assume that they
are doing so in their professional capacity. If I am wrong, and I have
"slandered" or, more correctly, libeled any of Moscow's religious
professionals, I apologize. I don't think that I did. Either way, I don't
think that its to much of a stretch to presume that many local congregations
are OK with this ordinance.

gc