[Vision2020] Moscow Ordinance 2002-13 aka The "Topless" Ordinance

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 13:09:15 PDT 2006

Not good enough, sir.  You plainly state that you feel some of the council
are "paid for" by those that are against Dougie and the CC - a charge you
either should back up or back-up-from and apologize for (don't worry, that
too is rhetorical; I realize it will NEVER happen.)

You can cast aspersions against anyone you wish but you are clearly saying
that you feel they were "bought" or that their seat(s) were bought.
Personally, I didn't "hand pick" any of the people on the City Council and I
do not know of anyone else who did.  Mayhap you'd be so good as to point out
which ones you feel were and those that were not bought?  And who paid for
them?

Didn't think so.

Typical kirker/Dougie supporter and learn-at-the-knee behavior - make
accusations against a blank of people and then not bother to be man enough
to back the statements up.

J  :]