[Vision2020] Image and Videos

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 3 09:13:47 PDT 2006

This is bullsh-t, too, Daniel. Dale had a picture of me which he took off of the WSU website. Did he not think that those pictures were the property of WSU?

--
Joe Campbell

---- Daniel Foucachon <daniel at lyonministries.com> wrote:

=============
Rose Husky,
First of all, every image or video that Dale Courtney has on his blog was
given to him by me. I gave him full right to use my images.
Secondly, *his* site is copyrighted, as well as mine, (see the bottom
of Courtney's blog or title header of mine), so taking an image or
video from his site would infringe that copyright. So if Tom Hansen took
those pics off Dale Courtney's site, it would be just as bad as taking them
from mine.

If you think Dale Courtney is misusing copyrighted material, contact him
about that. But he is not using any of* my* images that he does not have
full permission for.

__________

Mr. Metzler,
concerning the picture. It was not only copied without my permission, but
edited as well. It is being used in what I believe to be an unkind way
towards my school. It's one thing to have a site have CUP information, it's
another thing to use a picture of NSA with a moving truck, and a song
basicly saying "Get out!"
In short, I went to some length to get that picture (tripod late at night
during first snow in the middle of main street), and I don't want it used on
a site trying to kick my school out of town.

I'm sorry about the twenty minutes that he will have to spend taking it down
and replacing it. I spent a lot more than 20 minutes taking and stitching
those pictures.

-Daniel Foucachon