[Vision2020] A few Sunday thoughts on looks, theology, rancor and city staff

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Jul 3 08:24:39 PDT 2006

Mary,

You seem to be loosing your touch. The only manure that is being
stirred is the stuff that makes the roses grow. As to your narcissistic
claim that you are some sort of a public figure, get real! As I said
last year: "Get a life".

You then went on to talk about things theological. You said: "In short,
if you don't like the heat, don't harrow hell." But Mary that is what
we Christians are supposed to do. We are supposed to storm the gates of
Hell and plant that which will grow and grow until the whole earth is
covered like the waters of the sea.

You keep saying that no one really cares about what Pastor Wilson
comments on and yet you continue, time after time, to come over from
your liberal Moscow litter box to scratch in this garden. You keep
writing your silliness with such a great deal of care yet you keep
saying that you "don't care". So Mary which is it ... do you care or
don't you. And why do you keep coming back to Venom 2020, is no one
listening to you over on your blog. Maybe you should post a paper on a
telephone pole where people will read it and it will make a difference,
maybe not.

lemeno, Doug!