[Vision2020] Re: Joan and her arguments against a WalMart Supercenter

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Mon Jan 30 14:47:08 PST 2006

> I've got to be brain-damaged to beat my head against this brick wall
> again, but ... here I go. Since Donovan doesn't appear to respond to
> anything but Wal-Mart's own spin machine, I've decided to use only
> numbers from Wal-Mart in this post.

Your post, Andreas, is a masterpiece; you've read the sources, you understand the
arguments,
and if Donovan would only read what you have to say, he, too, just might get it.  But he
won't.  If
he reads any of this, he will do so quickly, incompletely, and with only the shallowist of

understanding.  He will invent his own conclusions and pretend that he has already
verified and
fully understood all of the sources he cited rather than just pulling them off Google
because the
subject line looked good.  He needs a new hamster to run the treadmill in his head.

And so, to make matters perfectly clear -- Donovan, that thing Andreas just handed to you
on a
silver platter?  It's your ass.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: No, I am not doing my part to raise the tone of 2020.  My bad.