[Vision2020] For Spokesman-Review readers

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 08:39:58 PST 2006

Dan's right.  I want this to turn into a gigantic bloodbath, pitting
liberals vs. conservatives, vegetarians vs. carnivores, Steeler fans vs.
Seahawk fans (Go Hawks), and those who prefer sugar in their coffee vs.
those who like it black.  Oh, and of course, Wal-Mart supporters vs.
Wal-Mart opponents.  Being a liberal carnivore (although I have a penchant
at times for the BBQ tofu at the Co-Op) Seahawk fan who drinks his coffee
black, and is skeptical about Wal-Mart, I like the new format.  So there.

                                           Carl Westberg Jr.