[Vision2020] mangling spanish

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 18:51:28 PST 2006

I am unable to decipher your Spanglish well, but will
give it a try...

The vatos  (and vatas) has me stumped, isn't it a male
and female of something?

Pay attention to the professor, or yoúll hablande
(chop up?) Spanish like me. Yoúll speak Spanglish, a
confusing mix of two languages that leaves the
uninitiated totally confused. Yoúll say phrases like,
"I Go to my house", "Ella(o) is very fine", "I do not
like light to beer" and dwells, including the to
number one Spanglish phrase AT Nogales (AZ) High
School in 1979: "That cute!!!!" And Íve got the
yearbook to prove it. Until byebye,

I remember Spanglish from my high school in Southern
California,.

Great post, Mr, Eiselein!

Janesta

--- "Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor"
<editor at lataheagle.com> wrote:

> Esele, vatos (y vatas)
> Pay attention to la profesora, or you'll hablande
> espanol like me. You'll
> speak Spanglish, a confusing mix of two languages
> that leaves the
> uninitiated totally confused.
> You'll say phrases like, "Vamos a my house",
> "Ella(o) es muy fine", "No me
> gusto light beer" and more, including the number one
> Spanglish phrase at
> Nogales (AZ) High School in 1979:
> "Que cute!!!!"
> And I've got the yearbook to prove it.
> Hasta la byebye,

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~