[Vision2020] Syriana

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 28 19:33:29 PST 2006

Just got back from seeing Syriana - I want my money back!

Not only was the movie confusing in its main premise, which I really don't
understand clearly what that was, but George Clooney's character died.  Now,
that probably wouldn't bother me so much IF I understood what his role in
the movie was, why he was tortured, and then why we were supposed to care
that the character died.

They had three mini-stories going on and only one of them made any kind of
sense.  And even that one left me asking "What was the point?"

If anyone else has seen it and can explain the story and the point, I would
appreciate it.  (Knew I should have seen Hoodwinked!)

J  :]