[Vision2020] Wal-Mart - was Doug Jones Says It Clearly

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 28 17:55:03 PST 2006

Mr. Uk, Perhaps I'm a little dense but what is it exactly that requires the
liberal use of our "excise skills?" Is the use of the word 'blew" to course
for ones sensitive nature? Was five times in a thread too much. Or was it
just the doggerel nature of the schou/blew combination that was offensive to
your poetic soul? If you make your desires a little plainer the begging and
bribery will be completely unnecessary.

best,
gc