[Vision2020] Are you ready?? Cabin Fever at the Latah Fairgrounds!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 12:41:05 PST 2006

I am way behind in this class, I missed the  session when we discussed a date and location for the picnic and it  appears to be a sin to restate it.

  -DJA

joekc at adelphia.net wrote:                                In order to get a head-count and to better co-ordinate the event it  might be worthwhile for people to post what they are bringing to the  potluck on Vision 2020. Any ideas about how to best do this?
--
          Joe Campbell

---- Janesta Carcich   wrote:

=============
Plans for the First Annual Cabin Fever Picnic           are
rapidly coming together!

This party is going to be a           great place to get to know
each other and have a lot of fun! I           don’t know about
you, but one of my favorite things is to           meet new
people.

We have live music, by Milo, thanks to Mr.           Nisbet...
so dig your dancin’ shoes out of the back of the
          closet.

Items are needed for the silent auction. We have a few
  donations thus far
 The quilt, some artwork, and
whatever you might           want to bring.

As Vision 2020 is an admixture of people,           opinions,
politics and views
 The money raised from the silent
  auction will go to the non-profit, which the BUYER
will choose. Jennifer           McFarland is overseeing this
event.

As Ellen mentioned, it           would be great to have an idea
of how many of you will be going to           this history
making, First Annual Cabin Fever Party.

I am           looking forward to, and am very excited to meet
each of the people           behind the names, family member and
friends
 also those of you that           lurk, and don’t post,
please feel welcome, this is an event           for everyone!

More to follow!

          Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely           guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and           hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

  ***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not           support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is           Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy,           forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
forum           without the express written permission of the author~~~~~

          http://mail.yahoo.com

List services           made available by First Step Internet,
serving the communities of           the Palouse since 1994.
http://www.fsr.net
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com