[Vision2020] to the people who attacked tom hansen yesterday

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:26:27 PST 2006

Hansen BS.  You were not attacked.  I am sick and freaking toired of your
'poor me' syndrome.  Anybody who says anything at all to disagree with the
facts you present is claimed to be attacking you.

All I said was that you were wrong and that people on the South Hill are not
earning more than you SINCE A FAIRLY LARGE PORTION OF THE SOUTH HILL is
Spokane's poorest Ghetto.

You go off ranting about attacks that never happen and shouting Oy Li
whenever anybody corrects you on even unrelated factual errors that you
post.

Mr Nisbet