[Vision2020] The pledge Controversy

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Jan 27 18:19:50 PST 2006

My feeling about the pledge is this...there are a lot of people who take the
pledge and sign forms saying they will keep secrets in the CIA and FBI who
leak info. They lie even while saying the pledge. It is not a perfect answer
to loyalty, morals or truth. We must need another attack to get us to be
patriotic again and say it...but it won't really get people to be honest.