[Vision2020] Shocked

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 08:54:28 PST 2006

I was shocked to read Donovan's comment;

"I know many people on V2020, and none of you have horns and a tail.
However, just reading the content of some people, I would swear you  could
trace their IP address directly to a dark tiny corner room on the  bottom
floor of Hell."

Does he have any idea how diffcult it was to grow my horn and tail?  And
IP's from the deepest and hottest corner of Hades are not easy to get.  Was
he tapping my lines to determine that I am one of the lucky few who managed
to acquire such an IP?

Chittering in anger from the bowels of the Inferno,

Phil Nisbet