[Vision2020] Outsourcing the Presidency

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 19:32:20 PST 2006

On 1/26/06, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Seahawks eat fish? Wow, the ones I see eat dropped fries outside McDonald's
> and Dick's burgers in Spokane. I do not know how they would get fish unless
> it was a half eaten Mcfish sandwich tossed in a dumpster. It is not like
> they can fly. They are either too fat or the act of flying would would give
> their little heart an attack because of their cholesterol lined arteries
> They can also eat Alka-Seltzer too, but only as a final meal.

Won't seahawks ever learn?  They were nearly driven to extinction in
the 1970's by DDT, and now they are eating at McDonald's?  At least it
is the Filet-O-Fish(r) they are eating, though I am disappointed to
learn about the fries.  And they have lost the capability of flight?
Alas!  I blame it on the fries!