[Vision2020] Response to Abortion Post

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 26 17:10:32 PST 2006

 Anthropomorphic
sentimentalism aside, a human fetus or embryo is equivalent to adult
examples of "lesser" animals.  I guess this makes me a very weak
speciesist.
Let me get this straight A human fetus is equivalent to a rodent? An embryo
the same as a chicken? Does this mean that perhaps a young boy is the equal
of say, an adult baboon or a toddler the lesser of a heifer? I really hope
that I'm reading you all wrong, but in the mean time I'll be keeping my
grand kids close lest chasuk start to get a mite peckish.

gc