[Vision2020] Tribune feature

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Jan 26 17:01:56 PST 2006

I agree with the remarks of Saundra, Don, and others about using the posts
themselves from V 2020 to form the basis of an article.  However, the LMT
likes to report on people more than on substantive issues sometimes.  Like
Joan, I would not participate as an interviewee.

However, I like Joan's recommendation that Dale "Steal and Alter from V
2020" Courtney should be included with one proviso:

The article be captioned by a large photo of Courtney's phoniness-revealing
extreme comb-over, and appropriately, the photo and article would appear in
the freak section of the newspaper.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com