[Vision2020] Reminder

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Thu Jan 26 16:08:39 PST 2006

All:

This is just a reminder that the "Sheriff's Office Year in Review" is
tonight in Room 2B of the Latah County Courthouse at 7:00 pm.  The Sheriff,
Chief Deputy, and I will do a presentation about the progress we've made
this last year and where we see the department heading in the future.  We
will also answer questions and receive comments from the public.  Even if
you are a resident of the City of Moscow, the Sheriff's Office provides some
services that directly effect you.  Visitors from other communities are also
welcome.  Please join us!

--Thank you,
Jennie

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson