[Vision2020] pledge

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jan 26 15:57:30 PST 2006

So, Matt, you're an "actual supporter" of the troops and Don Coombs and
other Moscow folks who want them brought home safely and soon aren't?  And
that's laughable to you?

Really?

I can't decide if your arrogance or your snottiness is more offensive, but
what's also striking is your apparent inability to grasp the validity of
arguments that oppose yours.  Intellectual rigor, if not mere charity, kind
of demands that you learn that.  Unless, of course, your heroes model the
same.

Could that be it????  Huh.  I wonder . . .

keely