[Vision2020] Doug Jones Says It Clearly

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jan 26 12:40:57 PST 2006

For all it's worth, this is a despicable and astonishingly un-Christian
response.   I would hope that Heirdoug is ashamed of himself, but I'm not
holding my breath.  Just my nose.

keely

From: heirdoug at netscape.net
To: privatejf32 at hotmail.com, vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Doug Jones Says It Clearly
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:05:32 -0500

Yes Jackie,

The elders at Christ Church don't care for all the needs of the members.
Some members get help and then mature and grow up and are able to meet their
own needs. Some members never learn to take care of them selves and desire
constant support. "Some learn to eat meat and some keep sucking the bottle."

To answer your question "what does one have to do to become part of the
"many people" in your church that you would be willing to care for?" just
keep drinking milk and crying and they will continue to feed and change
one's stinky diaper!

Lemeno, Doug!