[Vision2020] Wal-Mart, what else?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jan 26 07:57:04 PST 2006

>From one alleged liberal elitist to another, Carl, I've always thought
satire and sarcasm worked better when proferred by someone with a sound
grasp of the issue he or she skews.   Someone might modestly propose that to
Donovan . . .

keely

From: "Carl Westberg" <carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Wal-Mart, what else?
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:41:22 -0800

Donovan writes:" When are you going to listen to the  liberal elitists that
know what is best for everyone?"  Gee Whillikers, Donovan.  I forwarded an
article, acknowledged that I wasn't qualified to comment, wondered what
others thought, and I find out this morning that I am, well, what Donovan
says I apparently am.  Huh.

Carl Westberg Jr.l

List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the communities
of the Palouse since 1994.                 http://www.fsr.net