[Spam] [Vision2020] Potluck Announcement

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Jan 25 15:01:31 PST 2006

Non-alcoholic beverages? What are those?
Doncha'all know the first law of the fourth estate requires all editors to:
A- Keep one bottle of fine whiskey in a desk drawer.
B- Keep one flask of fine whiskey within an arm's length whenever said
editor is away from desk.
C- Smoke like a creosote choked chimney belching plumes from a fire of green
wood.
Of course this is brought on by our masochistic nature. We editors love to
have people tell us "You're too d**n liberal!" And 5 minutes later we hear
"You're too d**n conservative!" Followed by "Why the h**l did you print
THAT?" "You don't know the REAL facts." And "I'm gonna sue!!"
There's an old saying that you can't be a journalist AND have friends.
That's not true, I have a friend, his name is Johnny Walker.
(Laugh people, its satire)