[Vision2020] Potluck Announcement

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Wed Jan 25 14:01:11 PST 2006

Sorry, I can't make it.   I have a double date that evening with
Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie.
(Sorry Carl).  Oh yeah, btw, Go Steelers!

On Jan 25, 2006, at 1:36 PM, Jennifer McFarland wrote:

  All:
Attached is the Vision 2020 potluck flyer.  For those of you who
cannot or
do not open PDF files, here is the information:

When: Saturday, February 4, 2006 at 5:00 pm
Where: Latah County Fairgrounds Kitchen (off Harold Street in Moscow)

What: Vision 2020 is hosting a community potluck so we can all meet each
other face to face.  All V2020 subscribers and Palouse area residents
and
visitors are welcome.

Bring: A dish of some sort (salad, main dish, dessert, whatever)
along with
an ingredient list (so people with dietary restrictions can eat
cautiously);
cutlery and plates for you and your family, and the non-alcoholic
beverage
of your choice.

This building is handicap accessible.  Children are welcome.  No
alcoholic
beverages, please.

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to
affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson

<jmcfarland_Jan25-133351.pdf>
  List services made available by First Step Internet,