[Vision2020] Aren't we forgetting someone?

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 09:50:07 PST 2006

If Dave Johnson wants to write about Vision 2020, he really should
include Dale Courtney.  The bulk of Dale's blog (http://right-mind.us)
comprises cribbed posts from Vision 2020, to which he attaches his
observations, analyses and remarks.  True, Dale is not an active
participant on 2020 -- that would mean putting up with us answering him
back -- but he is a bizarre ancillary to the list.  And, as far as his
blog is concerned, I don't see how he could cut the umbilical and live
without us.  He'd have no material.

I meant what I wrote in response to Don Coombs last night.  With
apologies to Dave Johnson (and Yogi Berra), include me out.  It's
certainly true that I post quite a bit, and I enjoy being part of the
list.  I would be happy to discuss what 2020 has meant to and done for
me, but just because some of us yakkety-yak more than others doesn't
make us more interesting.   There are many who lurk, read, and respond
to me privately.  I expect others -- Republicans, say -- have
experienced the same.  This is a public forum, and it is only
interesting to me as a public forum.  It's an online Speaker's Corner.
If we select a list of frequent posters, then what we end up with isn't
Hyde Park but Peyton Place.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

.