[Vision2020] Tribune feature

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Wed Jan 25 08:26:15 PST 2006

Phil,

Like silver spoon in his mouth former son in law
of Simplot Butch Otter who just tried to sell off
millions of acres of public land? For better or
worse, Butch didn't consult you and Jerry didn't
consult me when they decided to run for governor.
At least the Brady's were focused on private land
they owned (if in fact this is all as
recounted... got to say it never made the papers
in the great state of north Idaho but I'm willing
to take you at your word) as opposed to Butch's
ill-conceived and since somewhat retracted modern
day looting of the public domain that would have
affected the very look and nature of the entire
state of Idaho.

Mark