[Vision2020] Tribune feature

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 07:53:53 PST 2006

Damn, I am down to only 6% of the market! Two jobs and full time grad school is just cutting too damn much into my vizz time.

  OK, is this percentage the number of words, like volume, or simple the number of posts?
  Some people like short emails for every topic. Others like the style of one really long post with lots of topics.

  Participation wise, I think you have to count length too, not just number.

  Take Care,

  _DJA

John D <johnd550 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Bill London <london at moscow.com> wrote:

  > David Johnson of the Lewiston Tribune is working now on a feature article about
  > Moscow Vision 2020 (history, function, goals, etc).  He wants to include a
  > sidebar listing of the dozen or so most active and most representative
  > subscribers.

  As of today, these nine people have together generated more than 50% of the Vision 2020 traffic of January:

  Tom Hansen, 10.9%
  Phil Nisbet, 7.1%
  Art Deco, 6.6%
  Donovan Arnold, 6%
  Pat Kraut, 5.5%
  Area Man (Dan C), 4.2%
  joekc at adelphia.net, 3.6%
  keely emerinemix, 3.6%
  J Ford, 3%

  The others with a more than average number of posts (in descending order):

  Joan Opyr
  g. crabtree
  Chasuk
  Ted Moffett