[Vision2020] Tribune feature

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 20:57:21 PST 2006

Mr. Coombs,

To answer your question -  I suppose it may be because
the angle the reporter is taking on the story he has
chosen to write about v2020

We don't have any say on what he writes. Did you write
him privately and ask him?  *smile*

Janesta
--- Don Coombs <mushroom at moscow.com> wrote:

> Why should frequency of posting be used to determine
>
> who represents Vision2020?
>
> I think it would be far better to take three or four
>
> major issues and show how Vision2020 had a role in
> developing them. David would have the actual
> postings
> to work with and could get great quotes from people
> looking back with hindsight. With hindsight on the
> issues, and hindsight on what Vision2020 has become.
>
> Don Coombs

>  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.