[Norton AntiSpam] [Vision2020] Tribune feature

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 18:18:46 PST 2006

*smile*

Nice photo, Tom.

--- Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

> No problem, Bill.
>

> Your list looks evenly balanced.with vocal elements
> from all over the V2020
> spectrum.  It gets my vote.
>

> A photo?
>

> Can't they simply take the one off of the milk
> carton like my high school
> teachers did?  Or do they require something more
> recent?  Perhaps a fairly
> recent post office photo?  Or do they want a photo
> they can print?
>

> Maybe this one:
>

> http://www.tomandrodna.com/images/me.jpg
>

> Yeah.  Let's do it.  The statute of limitations on
> most of my stuff ran out
> years ago.
>

> Tom Hansen
>
> Moscow, Idaho
>

> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
> intention of arriving
> safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but
> rather to skid in
> sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the
> other, body thoroughly used
> up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a
> ride!'"
>

>   _____

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.