[Vision2020] Anyone else surprised?

Chris Storhok cstorhok at co.fairbanks.ak.us
Tue Jan 24 11:41:33 PST 2006

You all do not want to see a heating bill for a home in North Pole,
Alaska...and since I live in a carbon monoxide attainment area we cannot use
a wood stove or pellet stove to help cut the cost.

I live 2 miles from a well known pipeline that carries 800,000 barrels of
crude each and everyday; 5 miles away is the largest refinery in the state
that each and everyday produces 90 railroad tanker car loads of aviation,
diesel, heating oil and gasoline, and yet I paid (yesterday) $2.40/gallon
for gas and $2.46/gallon for heating oil.
Chris S.