[Vision2020] City Council and the Pledge

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jan 24 07:21:45 PST 2006

Kudos to Warren, a poem for Melynda and all of you -- one I've shared on the
list before, by the magnificent American poet Countee Cullen:

She even thinks that up in Heaven
Her class lies late and snores
While poor Black cherubs rise at seven
To do celestial chores

Spoken with the force of an Old Testament prophet and utterly relevant today
--

keely