[Vision2020] City Council and the Pledge

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 06:45:20 PST 2006

Donovan,

You often include in your posts the information that you are a political
science graduate.  Do you have any evidence based on your education that
indicates a relationship between saying the pledge and improving the quality
of governance?

Or is this a faith-based initiative?

Does Congress repeat the Pledge daily?  If so, is there a positive
relationship between that recitation and what they are doing to our country
daily?

Sunil