[Vision2020] RE: lighting pollution

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Mon Jan 23 11:16:29 PST 2006

Phil,

Thanks for your reply. As you know, I've never
assumed all mining operations are bad or
irresponsible to the community in which they
operate. Although I think some rock pit
owner/operators would take exception to the idea
they have deep pockets.

But that gets us to the point: is the discussion
that's happening on the light pollution ordinance
about any of the issues raised (light
diffusion/refraction, safety, predators, right to
annoy your neighbors, etc) or is it about cost?

Anyone?

Mark