[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (January 22, 2006)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 22 17:27:56 PST 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

Let me preface this posting with a heart-felt, "Welcome back, Auntie."

With Auntie off of injured reserve, the duo of Auntie and Bro "C" expressed
their critical assessment of the potential development of a Wal-Mart super
center in Moscow (supporters be warned) in addition to a minor (yet
effective) dedication to Moscow's Comb-Over Poster Child.  Auntie also read
an article from the Boise Weekly title "The Loneliest of Liberties" by Bill
Cope, a tribute to Hugh Thompson Jr. and true freedom.

If you were simply not available to listen to this week's show, possibly as
a result of listening to the Pittsburgh Steelers pummel the Denver Broncos,
you may download and listen to the show at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl/

And yet another soulful voice has been silenced this past week.  In his
memory, I have included at the end of the audio file for this week's show
Wilson Pickett's "In the Midnight Hour".

"I'm gonna wait 'till the midnight hour

That's when my love comes tumbling down."

Take care Moscow.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.