[Vision2020] Pooh's Think

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:41:39 PST 2006

Visionaries,

In case you have not noticed, I have stepped away from Moscow.  In that time
I have noticed a lot of things as an outsider.  First, most people in the
State of Idaho have no idea who Doug Wilson is or what Christ Church is all
about.  Second, many people that I know who read the Idaho Statesman think
that Jack Wenders is an idiot when it comes to school reform and the public
school system in Idaho.

With the first comment in mind, I have been spending some time reading what
Mr. Pooh thinks on his web log Pooh's Think.  Pooh's Views has got to be the
greatest blog based out of Moscow, ID that I have ever come across.  I
recommend that everyone here head over there to check out the Pooh.
www.poohsthink.com

Since Pooh is a member of CC he has an interesting perspective on the
dealings and inner workings of the church and how they function in society.
I applaud Mr. Pooh for his work and I look forward to reading more in the
not so distant future.

Good night and good tidings to my friends in Moscow, ID USA.  You know who
you are.

Tim

Revolution is not a word but an application; it is not war but peace; it
does not weaken, but strengthens. Revolution does not cause separation; it
generates togetherness.
-John Africa, Strategic Revolution