[Vision2020] City Council and the Pledge

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 21 18:15:58 PST 2006

Mr D. or whoever you are/ John D

If having pride in certain things as the flag and National Anthem, is
comparable to Hitler and his goons, well I guess I do/did have something in
common with them. Im not sorry for taking pride in the good ol USA. John I
suggest you try to think of what that flag means to you, then maybe think of
what it means to most of America.

Matt