[Vision2020] Response to Chas

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 00:44:48 PST 2006

Chas,

  You wrote:

  "The only assurance of fidelity to city, county, state, or country that
  I require was taken care of during the oath of office.  Repetition at
  a monthly/weekly/regularly  scheduled meeting doesn't make it any more
  believable or sincere."

  I think many politicians need to be reminded. Or do you not watch the  news? Sorry Chas, but most people in office forget why they are there  after a few months and many are there for years and even decades. I  just do not share your enthusiasm and trust of our policy makers to  ALWAYS be voting in the interests of the people. They need a twice a  month reminder. Sure the dishonest ones are going to be dishonest  anyway just like locking my door does not stop the real crooks that  really want in. But lying shortens the life span. Let us shorten  the  life spans of lying politicians as much as possible. :P

  Take Care,

  Donovan J Arnold

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:  On 1/20/06, Donovan Arnold  wrote:

> Thanks for bringing this up. I think any person who cannot show a loyalty to
> the United States over other nations has no business being in an elected
> office in the United States.

You usually (and inexplicably, for my part) ignore any response that I
might make to you, so I don't know why I'm stepping into this, but I'm
feeling imprudent today, so here's stepping into thin air...

The only assurance of fidelity to city, county, state, or country that
I require was taken care of during the oath of office.  Repetition at
a monthly/weekly/regularly  scheduled meeting doesn't make it any more
believable or sincere.  Further, since I have no obligation to pledge
my fealty to said city, county, state, or country, to ask me to submit
to such repetition is both impertinent and tiresome.